Customer Operations Specialist
Essential job functions will be as follow;
• To collate all documentation necessary for a distributor evaluation, market evaluation, distributor termination,
• To make sure all distributors have a valid contract covering sales and service.
• Track business development efforts in responsible countries.
• Report training plans involving distributors.
• Carry out distributor assessment regulary with business units.
• Support business units with required documentation & information.
• Managing monthly distributor review meetings.
• University degree
• Strong administration and communication skills with the ability to interact with all territory colleagues.
• Able to work independently.
• Must be team player and have strong social skills.
• Ability to work in a complex and matrix team environment
• Must have strong English language skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be culturally aware
• Ability to resolve conflict and negotiate compromised solutions when necessary
• Innovative thinker with sound interpersonal and influencing skills
• Highly motivated and self-directed with attention to details
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)