Growth Solutions Analyst
- İş Geliştirme
You’ll work with our team in the Istanbul office. We are a fast-growing office and team members have the opportunity to shape the future as we are growing.
As a Growth Solutions Analyst in Daphne Consulting, you’ll be supported with constant learning of how to approach business problems and gaining the growth mindset. This is your first step to being a growth consultant in a wide scope of digital businesses. You’ll be collaborating on challenging projects for the growth of both Daphne Consulting and its clients; help improve Daphne services as well as contribute in the process of drawing growth points for clients.
If you are eager to learn, actually learning is one of your values in life, Daphne Consulting is the right place for you.
Some of the responsibilities of a Growth Solutions Analyst are;
• Performing data analysis, reporting clients’ KPIs and generate action points to support client in decision making
• Finding out patterns and generating insights by deploying actual data in order to present solutions that help clients grow
• Creating Cohort and ad-hoc analyses that will support client growth
• Analyzing markets, industry trends and competitive landscape in terms of digital activities
• Working with the top & senior management team on various topics, projects, client management
• Contributing in product development processes and projects as well as internal projects helping Daphne’s growth
• Making sure that website and documentation used reflects Daphne Consulting correctly
• 0 to 1 year of experience
• Graduated from a reputable university (preferred in the areas of engineering, business management and economics)
• Proven academic track record as a huge plus
• Fluent business English (written and spoken), Turkish being as a must.
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office and G Suite programs as a plus
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Enthusiasm for working in teams and strong communication skills
• Highly effective in multitasking and enthusiastic about data
• Willingness and ability to learn & share learnings as a must
• Openness to feedback
• Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting as a plus