JUNIOR ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT / BUSINESS ANALYST Pozisyon Tipi
Creativity is everything for us. At Enera, we do not bore ourselves with routine tasks or useless replication of previous work. Instead, we always strive to offer real added value to our clients by consistently being innovative, outcome-focused and practical in our projects; and this is only possible through building strong teams that consist of brilliant people.
We are currently looking for freshly graduated candidates to join our growing Istanbul-based management consultancy team and contribute to our international healthcare consulting business.
By joining our team, you will have numerous opportunities that will help you build an excellent career as a consultant:
• Gain experience in one-of-a-kind boutique healthcare consulting company in Turkey
• Work closely with top government officials and C-level company executives
• Achieve promotions based on your performance and merit rather than seniority
• Learn about new cultures by spending considerable time abroad
• Familiarize yourself with the practicalities of the international business life via fieldwork in various countries
• Tackle very complex business and policy related challenges and demonstrate your creativity
• Develop yourself through continuous mentoring and training activities
• Become a multi-tasker and improve your hard and soft skills simultaneously
At Enera’s offices, you will be spending your time in an environment that constantly stimulates creativity, teamwork and personal development. We proud ourselves on having friendly management principles and flexible approaches to formalities (such as dress codes, schedules, etc.) in a rapidly changing business world.
Description of the Position:
The junior associate consultant role involves research and data collection (including fieldwork and desk research), analysis and interpretation of information, preparation of deliverables, and contribution to all remaining project work.
The primary responsibilities of a junior associate consultant are as follows:
• Participating in field visits, acquiring data from primary and secondary sources, and maintaining records
• Interviewing stakeholders and conducting on-site observations
• Gathering and organizing information about healthcare systems and business models
• Analyzing data via qualitative and quantitative methods, and diagnosing problems and their root causes
• Supporting project teams in identifying options for potential solutions
• Creating content and designing deliverables in the forms of presentations and reports
• Delivering presentations to project teams and managers
Required Skills & Experience:
• Excellent writing and speaking skills in English language (equivalent to a minimum score of 90 from TOEFL or 7 from IELTS). Although having a score from an English test is not a must, speaking and writing skills of the candidates will be evaluated via interviews and written tasks.
• Outstanding command of Microsoft Office programs (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
• Exceptional analytical skills and capability to approach problems from different angles
• Ability to work abroad for consecutive weeks
• Immediate availability to start work
Preferred Skills & Experience:
• Graduation from one of the industrial engineering, business administration, economics, healthcare management or health sciences departments
• A minimum of 3.0 GPA
• Fluency in Turkish language
Enera is a management consulting company specialized in the field of healthcare. In our offices in Istanbul, Ankara and London; we employ dynamic teams comprised of highly skilled consultants and industry experts. Combining our exceptional human resource with a global network, we exclusively work on prestigious international projects in the MENA, South Asia and EU regions.
As strategic advisors to governments in various countries, Enera has engaged in the design of strategic frameworks, development of healthcare delivery models, creation of communication strategies, development of action plans, implementation of capacity planning studies, and supervision of health transformation initiatives.
Enera also provides consultancy services to the private sector for investment and international business development projects in various industries, including healthcare, construction, energy and transportation. We have helped numerous companies in their efforts to enter foreign markets or grow their international business by providing strategy development, market research, feasibility study, operational improvement, event organization, lead generation, marketing & sales, and network management services.