Mechanical Engineer Intern
At this position, you will have a significant impact on a remarkable product. You will be helping our product development team, add new features to Taptronics, improve reliability of Taptronics robotics and help with production. You should have a clear focus, creativity, passion for continuous learning and dedication to ship high quality products at a fast paced and ambitious environment.
Desired skills and experience
• Pursuing BS/MS degree in ME
• Familiarity with ME CAD tools
• Ability to use support mechanical testis and compiling data for investigation
• Experience in generating and reviewing technical content of drawings and engineering specifications
• Excellent communication skills
• Hacking robotics as a hobby is definitely a plus
Please apply with your resume via email@example.com and we will contact you shortly.
Can’t wait to know you!