Quality Assurance Engineer
We power digital transformation for leading brands by crafting purposeful digital products and services. We bring our 15+ years of experience, previously as Pozitron and Monitise, the right mixture of design & technology to commence digital transformation journeys for success. Partnering and specializing in a variety of industries such as banking, retail, insurance, airlines and entertainment globally, we offer solutions that are in line with market dynamics and we transform the way leading brands do business by crafting end-to-end, scalable digital journeys.
Our teams are passionate, like-minded, curious and collaborative. For Commencers, nothing is more rewarding than navigating the waters of the ultimate digital experience with avid teammates and like-minded partners.
Do you have experience in testing on web and native apps? Do you like to work past an issue and find out why? Do you always come up with improvement ideas while using a product?
If so, we have an opportunity that will allow you to use your skills in an environment committed to excellence.
We are looking for QA (Quality Assurance) Engineers well versed in testing and quality.
- Reviewing test basis (stories, FSD, design docs, etc.) and give feedback about whether they are testable or not
- Creating and designing efficient test cases to provide good coverage (for both manual and automated testing)
- Executing manual & automated tests (UI and backend) for Web and Native apps
- Providing feedback to software engineering and other teams and enforce that business requirements are being met in the product
- Taking a supportive role on continuous integration, continuous testing and release management
- Taking an active role in all aspects of quality within the project
- BS or MS in Engineering or related fields.
- Strong quality mindset, great team spirit and being detail oriented
- Able to work in a very dynamic workplace
- Accurate sense of analysis and synthesis to define root causes and possible solutions
- Strong familiarity with automated testing tools and experience in taking product definitions (use cases/stories, requirements, etc) and turning them into test cases
- Strong familiarity with Agile Software Development Approach, Java/other OO languages, native apps and mobile environment
- Advanced communication and persuasion skills
- Fluent English in both verbal and written communication
- Experience with software development tools is a plus
- Experience with frameworks and tools like Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, Robot Framework, etc. is a plus
- Experience in continuous integration tools (such as Jenkins) is a plus
- Being ISTQB certified is a plus
- Being active in the open source community is a plus
- An opportunity to serve as the fulcrum for building innovative products at a global tech company; potential for significant career progression as the company expands.
- An innovative, talented group of coworkers pushing the boundaries of current technology; a collegial environment based on teamwork and mutual success.
- The equipment and support necessary to perform at the highest levels; a chance to shape the future of the company through strategic planning and execution.
- Regular training and knowledge exchange with other senior team members to facilitate continuous improvement; potential for travel to Europe, MENA and throughout North America.