Genel Nitelikler ve İş Tanımı:
Enera is looking for an executive assistant to join our Istanbul based consultancy team. The Executive Assistant will report directly to the Man aging Director and support him and the rest of the executive team in organizing day-to-day professional activities.
The candidate should be immediately available for starting to work. Also, the candidate should be ready for travelling either out of the city or abroad.
The primary responsibilities of the executive assistant will be as follows:
- Conducting oral and written business correspondence in both English and Turkish languages
- Organizing the schedule of the Managing Director
- Assisting the Managing Director in preparation of official reports and presentations
- Conducting non-technical research and presenting outcomes
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Creating team-building events and organizing other social activities
- Tracking the status of active projects and action items
- Taking meeting minutes, organizing files and maintaining records
- Delivering official documents to governmental entities
- Making logistics arrangements, such as travel and accommodation, for the Managing Director and company staff
- Organizing the logistics aspects of international events and meetings hosted by the company
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Self-disciplined, well-organized and detail-oriented personality
- Advanced command of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work abroad
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and confidential issues
- Effective communication skills and professional attitude
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
Preferred Work Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 1 year of experience as Executive Assistant
- B-class driving license
- Fluency in Arabic language is a plus
Enera is a management consultancy company specialized in the field of healthcare. In its offices in Istanbul and Ankara, Enera works with a dynamic team comprised of senior industry experts, highly skilled analysts and former policymakers and bureaucrats. Combining this exceptional human resource with its international network, Enera has engaged in the design of strategic frameworks, development of healthcare delivery models, creation of communication strategies, development of action plans, and supervision for the implementation of health transformation programs in various countries.
Enera also carries out investment consultancy and international business development projects. The company has helped numerous companies in their efforts to enter foreign markets or to grow their international business, by providing market research, strategy development, management consultancy, operational improvement advice, event organization, lead generation, network management, and marketing & sales services.