IFF - Customer Service Representative
IFF JOB DESCRIPTION : CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE(FRENCH)
IFF is a leading creator of flavors and fragrances used in a wide variety of consumer products and packaged goods. Consumers experience these unique scents and tastes in fine fragrances and beauty care, detergents and household goods, as well as beverages, confectionary and food products. The Company leverages its competitive advantages of brand understanding and consumer insight combined with its focus on R&D and innovation, to provide customers with differentiated product offerings. IFF is a member of the S&P 500 Index. We have sales, manufacturing and creative facilities in over 30 countries worldwide. For more information, please visit our website at www.iff.com.
• Receive and process customer orders, and track them through the IFF internal system
• Administer and carryout required activities associated with the Purchase Order (PO) management process, status inquiries, pricing and availability, order allocation, and invoicing
• Respond to customer inquiries, providing technical product information and support; including communicating alternatives
• Communicates across departments to ensure information is distributed to appropriate parties in a timely manner
• Liaise with all our manufacturing sites in their different functions (Order Fulfillment, Planning, QC, Shipping, etc) and keep all parties informed about any changes.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and maintain fluent communication channels
• Maintain and update customer data
• Deal with the day to day enquiries, i.e. prices, credit notes, complaints etc.
• Process customer and dealer orders promptly and accurately, including entry, follow up, and documentation
• Respond to pricing and availability inquiries, order placement, order processing including entry, invoicing, and inventory status
• Participate in cross-functional planning initiatives
• Build brand strength among current and new consumers and dealers
IFF is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates that ;
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work on own initiative under minimum supervision as well as part of a team Flexibility and proactivity
• Attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
• Good computer skills, preferably with knowledge of SAP
• Experience in customer service, especially in a foreign trade environment Excellent written and oral communication skills in FRENCH and ENGLISH
• Residence in the Anatolian side of Istanbul or close to Gebze
• Turkish nationality is a must
• No military service for male candidates
Non-French speaking candidates need not apply.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A PART OF THE WONDERFUL TASTE WORLD, PLEASE JOIN US !