HİTİT JOB POSTING
JUNIOR JAVA DEVELOPER (ANALYST PROGRAMMER)
Established in 1994 by two visionary airline executives, Hitit Computer Services Inc. has since become one of the world's leading airline and travel IT solutions and business services providers.
Turkey's first aviation software company, Hitit, is the technological partner of nearly 40 domestic and foreign airline companies.
Hitit, the world's 3rd largest aviation software company, exports the software produced by Turkish engineers to nearly 30 countries on five continents. In its headquarter located in Turkey's one of the largest technology centers, ITU Technopark, Hitit produces software solutions that enable millions of passengers to travel every year.
By combining aviation and technology, Hitit offers an experience at the heart of two dynamic, trend-setting, and promising sectors, which provides a different and stimulating experience for those who want to have a global business experience and pursue a career in the field of travel technologies that will shape the future.
We are looking for a Junior Java Developer to join our growing team:
• Developing, testing and maintaining new software programs and applications as requested by our customers or project leader
• Analyzing, reviewing and altering program to increase operating efficiency or adapting to new requirements
• Providing technical support to end users of the software
• Participating in developing web-based application
• Developing new software projects within airline industry
• Collaborate with other programmers and technical team members on analysis and requirements
• Carrying out promotional activities in coordination with the sales team of company approval software
• Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Computer Engineering
• 1-2 years of Java development experience
• Good knowledge of OOP
• Experience with Java Technologies: Java /J2EE: Spring, Spring Boot Frameworks
• Experience with Java Web Technologies: JSF, Thymeleaf etc. (nice to have)
• Familiar with HTML5/CSS3, jQuery libraries, Bootstrap 3&4
• Experience with relational database (Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
• Experience with web services (SOAP / REST client and server) (nice to have)
• Basic knowledge of Hibernate
• Experience with Serialization and Deserialization in Java (nice to have)
• Closely following new technologies
• Intellectually curious with a strong willingness to learn
• Able to work in a complex and fast paced environment and to manage multiple projects at one time
• Good communicator, team player, collaborate with other team members
• Strong in problem solving and relationship management competencies
For applications please visit: https://hitit.com/human-resources