Who are we?
Kunduz is a global ed-tech startup aiming to make educational resources more accessible for everyone and democratize test prep and learning.
Kunduz's flagship Q&A product is a mobile platform that helps students get their questions answered through its tutor network and proprietary AI technology. So far, 35,000 professional tutors answered 30 Million questions from millions of students through Kunduz in two countries.
Kunduz was founded and scaled by a group of friends from Bogazici University, Istanbul. It has teams in Turkey, India, and the United States. Kunduz has been funded by renowned Silicon Valley investors such as Y Combinator, Social Capital, First Round Capital, prominent ed-tech angels, and family offices across the world.
You can learn more about us: kunduz.com/about-us
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced in mobile app test automation tools such as Appium
- Experienced in multi-device testing using device farms or any other solutions
- Ability to write test scenarios and acceptance criteria
- Experienced in Manual Testing
- Passionate about keeping good documentation
- Experienced in API test automation tools
- Experienced in Web test automation tools
- Familiar with iTunesConnect or PlayStore to monitor releases
- Obsessed with monitoring crash reports of mobile/web apps
- Obsessed with automating things rather than manual work
- Experienced in using a bug management system, preferably JIRA
- Strong and creative testing eye. Ability to identify test cases and product features
If you are interested in the role, email your resume to email@example.com today! We would love to share about Kunduz and learn about you!